Anyone can comment now.
Another great, normal baby sleeping night. Up 3 times, but Lindsey took care of him then and I just put him back in the bassinet when it was time.
As for diapers, that's another story, he is flying through these, after some changes he dirties them 10 seconds later.
Just as a precaution we took Nicholas to the doctor today for them to see his birthmark on his head. It appeared to be changing, turns out it was coincidental that the head plates are in the same place as the mark. They told us not to worry for now.
On a fun note, while Nicholas was on his stomach for the doctor, he was lifting up his head and turning it right to left. "Wow, he's really showing off" said the Doc. "Most one week old babies cannot do that". :) That's my boy!!!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was surprised to see him keep his head up the day he was born. I am anxious to hold him tomorrow. I will try and keep him awake all afternoon so he will be tired and sleep thru the night.....
ReplyDeleteAden loves his Bum Genius diapers! He says Nicholas would love them too....so would the Earth!
ReplyDelete