So this is the story you've been requesting....
Lindsey asked me one morning if I could go pick up at the store a "Hooter Hider". Like the good husband I am, I went. At the store I could not locate these such things so I asked the closest store employee. "Excuse me but where would I find a hooter hider?" Extreme laughter was what I heard next, and of course I asked a woman with the voice of a 13 year old girl laughing so hard as she brought me over were the NURSING COVERS were. 10 shades of red, I thanked her.
I came home and told Lindsey the story, and she said she didn't know there was any other terminology. Thanks Cory!
Nicholas is doing good. He currently has a bit of baby acne. Lindsey is home with him as I am back to work now.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, Tim.
ReplyDelete