Monday, August 24, 2009

Lots of new exciting developments!

Nicholas learned over the weekend that his thumbs are great to suck on. By Sunday he was doing it for a few hours of the day. Now he needs to learn to use that to soothe him at night and we are golden! He didn't stand a chance of not being a thumb sucker since both of his parents were.

Sunday morning I was playing with him and rubbing his belly and out of his mouth came a giggle. So I continued to do it as much as I could because that was the first time he laughed. It was too cute!

Sleeping at night: It's starting to progress, after he is put down for the night he gets up 3 times including the one in the morning before we leave. It's getting better.
Here is what one might call his sleep pattern that Lindsey has set up. We named it, the shotgun spray.

1 comment: