Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Things Nick does update-

Things Nick does-
I walked into the bathroom from the bedroom the other day and he was looking back at me standing at the toilet, playing with the water inside. Noted: close lids.

When he smiles big his ears go up, just like Dads. And speaking of smiles, he has a funny smile on occasion, a big mouth and with squinting eyes.

Last night he was introduced to bananas. But like most foods, he doesn't notice a difference.

Caught! Ok we monitored this climb.

The staredown. I use to wonder why babies faces get messy
now I know, because his hands go in the mouth and around the face.

If you click on the photo, you can see those two white dots
on his lower gum line, those are his new teeth. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the staredown... that picture is so funny. Those are some nice little chicklets he has coming in! Watch out Linds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another note: toilet lock - get one. He'll quickly figure out it's a lid and be right back at it.

    Hilarious staredown! Scary that it'll only get better!

    ReplyDelete