The explosion of Nicks vocabulary:
Please - Peas
Money - Money (He loves when you pour change on his head)
Bite - But (At dinner he kept handing me his food and saying "A but" 10 minutes later it dawned on me he was saying "a bite" when I opened my mouth he said "ahhh" and put the blueberry in)
Color - Cuddey (He loves to color with his markers. However he throws the caps all over the house and it's like an Easter egg hunt every night trying to recap them)
Milk - Nuh (been that for a long while now)
Water- Waty (pretty cute to hear)
Shoes- Shoes
Yes- Uh huh (not sure who taught him that one, but it gets the job done)
PS. I'm considering going back to 2 days a week, but I need some convincing.
Please - Peas
Money - Money (He loves when you pour change on his head)
Bite - But (At dinner he kept handing me his food and saying "A but" 10 minutes later it dawned on me he was saying "a bite" when I opened my mouth he said "ahhh" and put the blueberry in)
Color - Cuddey (He loves to color with his markers. However he throws the caps all over the house and it's like an Easter egg hunt every night trying to recap them)
Milk - Nuh (been that for a long while now)
Water- Waty (pretty cute to hear)
Shoes- Shoes
Yes- Uh huh (not sure who taught him that one, but it gets the job done)
PS. I'm considering going back to 2 days a week, but I need some convincing.
No comments:
Post a Comment