Over the weekend the family visited "Two Brothers Brewery"Nick was a great boy for the 1:10 tour that we thought would have been brief.
We celebrated Effie's 1st birthday and enjoyed a Greek feast. Nick tried Gyros for the first time and like Daddy, loved them. Nick played with the train set for most of the time.That was until he went out on a big wheel out back and pedaled around as if he's known how to do it for years. I didn't know he knew how...or was even able to.
Worth mentioning even if it's way overdue. Nick loves to tell you when the stoplight is red and to "stop". When it's green, he'll say "go".
A bite free week.




Great update! Busy week for the Polzin's! Love the bras in the background of Nick's shoe picture.......
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma B.
LOL - I am with your Grandma. The first thing I noticed and found funny were the bras! Wishing Lindsay a Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDelete