Friday, December 16, 2011

Day & Night in the City

Nick's first train ride to Chicago. A nightmare. Terror and panic came over him as soon as the train started moving. After about 15 minutes of screaming and Dad walking him up and down the isles trying anything, a light bulb came on in my head. I asked him to stop crying and we'll go make a fort. I took my winter coat and we both hid underneath it while he watch toy story on my phone. Relief.

Fearing the return train ride the next day, Nick assured us that he wouldn't cry. He didn't and was a perfect angel. Then he reminded us that he wasn't crying.
Christkindle Market - Santa came right up to Nick here, again Nick informed him that he wanted Buzz for Christmas.

Macy's toy window.
The Bean
He didn't even see it yet, I said, Nick look right, he was in awe and sprinted to it, (100 yards) lots of running around and fun was had.

A bunch of friends all gathered for Brookfield Zoo's Magic Lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment