Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Weekend!!! And a video

The Easter weekend began with coloring the eggs. For some reason we usually have as many eggs as colors...

The church egg hunt. Nick and another young boy were the only two that showed up for his age. There was probably 500+ eggs. We were there for over an hour. Nick did a great job, and picked up most of them.

Nicks presents from the Easter Bunny.

A quick photo before the big pancake breakfast at church.

Another tower by Nick - Tower name: Bullseye

And now the moment you all have been waiting for...a video of Kevin with the new video camera. (If you remember I sold the other one because it wasn't compatible with my mac)

I mentioned that Kevin rolled over 2 days after he turned 3 months. He's doing it a lot lately, here is some video to show it, I didn't catch it from the start, the video is from when it was on his side. Mommy and Daddy looked at each other, knowing that Nick did everything this early also, Kevin will be walking before we know it. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Kevin... alot of effort there. Love the bunny ears! And Nick encouraging Kevin.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess I should have signed my name..... Love, Grandma Bowman

      Delete