Friday, July 20, 2012

Nick did what? Kevin did what?

While at the store I called home to ask Mommy a question, the other end rang and rang until right before the voice mail picked up. A little voice came on and said "Hello", Nick? "Hi Daddy" I was shocked and we went on talking a little bit, I then kept asking for him to bring the phone to Mommy. He never did, but she came downstairs to find him on her iphone and I finally got the chance to chat with her.  I didn't know he could use the phone.

I have failed to mention the past few weeks Nick has be playing on the computer. One day he requested the sesame web page that has a bunch of learning games. We have played them together in the past but all of a sudden he knew how to control the mouse and the touchpad mouse. Very cool!

I just saw Kevin who is barely crawling do what?
Trying to climb those steps.

Kevin does an excellent impression of Uncle Todd Bowman. I have yet to capture a photo of it.

 Our little artist, those are his first markings.

He loves to pull himself up.

We hosted a SigEp Baby Palooza, here are a few of my fraternity's kids and Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment