Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Kevin

And it is was indeed a Happy Birthday.
Kicked off his morning with breakfast in bed, a Polzin family tradition.

As kids do, he took terrible naps on this big day. But as he does, he puts on a smile.
~Singing Happy Birthday~

The sugar coma that follows.

Overall it was a wonderful event held at Grandma and Grandpa Bowman's. Many family members and his God-parents were in attendance. A special thank you goes out to the Bowman's again for hosting another one of our parties.
-----
Funny thing about Kevin, he loves to wrap clothes around the back of his neck and then walk around. It's quite comical.

Nick was really tired last week. We thought I might be leftover from the whirlwind of Christmas events, but it wasn't. I caught him up around 4:50am playing with his toys and crafts a few nights. We put an end to that. 

 
 This brief event is bittersweet. I set up the camera to capture the last time I will bottle feed Kevin or any of my babies for that matter. Kevin never ever drank over 4 1/2 -5 ounces of milk from the bottles. In his final bottle, he only consumed 1 1/2 oz. He never moved into the larger bottles. Kevin has moved on to more grownup food now. He can and has now consumed peanut butter with no issues. As of yesterday all of the bottles are now packed away and Mommy has her counter space back.

No comments:

Post a Comment