Saturday, February 2, 2013

Quiet Week

Kevin loves to climb into the little ottoman. It's so cute to see him climb because he lifts up one of his feet as high as it can go, and barely clears it.

Nick built a long train out of legos.


Nick and I love to 'race cars' so here we are doing so, whats funny is that this time Kevin wanted to race too.
This is Kevin's first video on the blog. (They don't show up in emails, that's way I haven't used that as much as I have before)

Update on the house: The framing is all done and the windows have gone in this week. The plumbing is going in now with the roof shingles on hold until the roof can dry from the rain and snow. They are looking to have it completed in middle April.

No comments:

Post a Comment