Butt first, I have a question. What are your pants down?
Nick, today was your first day of first grade at your new school.
Sharing in the moment.
Mommy's out of town so can I sleep with you? - Kevin
Where there is a will there is a way.
Now he doesn't even need a stool, just climbs up to rinse off his dishes.
Now he doesn't even need a stool, just climbs up to rinse off his dishes.
Kevin having a mini jam session.
August 2015 Photo
Turning down the opportunity to go boating because Nick, you really wanted Daddy to build a shelf for your Lego's. I said, only if you'll help. You didn't realize all that wen into making it.
Brothers eating fruit.
Some sort of track drawn by Nick.
Tuck, tuck, tuck, sleep.
Making sure Daddy didn't miss any spots.
We got our new patio set!













No comments:
Post a Comment