Wednesday, June 7, 2017

May 2017 - Nick Turns 8 & Our Disney Vacation

96th Month or 8 Years!

Happy 8th Birthday Nick!!! Waking up in Disney World.

For your birthday, we took the family to Disney! We went for a went for week, we stayed at the Yacht Club. We visited Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal and Magic Kingdom. We went on a LOT of rides and ate a ton of food. Most days we left around lunch to go back to the room where you boys to 2-3 hour long naps. Check out the book I'm designing now...in the future. It will have lots of photos.

We loved Splash Mountain. So much that went 3 times!!! I love this photo.

  Daddy's least favorite ride was Mission Space. Nick and I went and when the guide asked if we want regular or intense, I left it up to a 8 year old. You chose INTENSE and I was immediately regretting that. Kevin's favorite was the Dinosaur Ride as you can see from the photo above, when it was over you said to Mommy, "I never want to do that again"

Even Uncle Drew drove down from Jacksonville to have dinner at Dinosaur at Disney Springs.

Out of all the things to buy at Disney, Kevin, you picked out a Space Ship, and Nick, you picked out Start Wars Legos.

Max & Henry's Birthday Party!

Kevin, you graduated Day Care!!! In the fall, on to Kindergarten.
Even Grandma & Grandpa Bowman were there.

Saying goodbye to your friends on your last day. 3 kids were crying.

We'll miss Ms. Nicole

We'll miss our favorite teach Ms Christina

Celebrating Cormack & Nick's Birthday.

I built you guys some shelves for your trophies and Legos.

To sum up Disney, it was exhausting. But my highlight was the International Center at Epcot and the boys smiles when they were on those rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment