Tuesday, July 7, 2020

June 2020 - Water Sports, A Hammock, Alzheimer's Ride, Fathers Day

132nd Month Photo

Slip-n-slide 

 Cuddles

Our 7th year photo with Dads cell phone over the DSLR.  

Instead of just a light pole, I came up with the idea of using it as a hammock pole.  

 For my Mom, Grandma and all those suffering from Alzheimer's. I road 27.88 hilly miles, I was surprised to learn I could keep going. I went over 4x more miles than my daily ride.
Dad raised $1,195 in just a few days. Next year, my goal might be 50 miles!


 Kevin was getting a golf lessons from Uncle Todd and Grandpa Bowman

Smores and Uncle Todd and & Aunt Amanda 

Birthdays!

 Dad, going up kayaking up river. 

Fun rolled ice cream treat!

Tubing down the DuPage 

Fathers day breakfast- Mom make pancake tacos! So good! 

Some fun with lunch.  


 A blindfold drawing experiment. For a scout badge. 

Dads favorite place, Lindy's Landing. 

The view from our table.  

 The pole and lights are ready. 

Dad and Son time
Hazy IPA <-> Pineapple soda 

Their Bird Legos 

The sprinkler is fun too.  

Harry Potter Clue

No comments:

Post a Comment