135 Months Photo
Neighborhood kids chilling.
We went to Top Gulf and I ordered the kid size lemonades. I don't think you boys will remind me that they were HUGE next time.
About 10 days into the school year.
Yup, that you Kevin, catching for the first time.
An emergency project. Dad had to fix the floor from the leaky toilet.
The Pirates.
Kevin's first baseball team watching him while he's at bat. Ok, a couple were paying attention.
Mom and Dad date night
GAME NIGHT - Declared every Friday this day going forward.
Working on his Fireman Chit for scouts.
Chilling on the hammock.
Back to back nights, watching the White Sox vs. Cubs.
The first night of the baseball games we had neighbors over, the next night we had Aunt and Uncle Todd and Jen along with Cousin Jimmy and his wife Kayci.
Zoom in, that is Kevin Pitching for the first time!
No pictures of Nick playing baseball? Well I'm one of his Yankee coaches and you've already seen tons of photos of him.















No comments:
Post a Comment