164th Monthly Photo
Wrestling Season, Nick won.
Kevin, you and I went and staying at Uncle Todd & Aunt Amanda's house a night where we saw cousin Max play basketball. He's center.
Kevin and Grandpa Polzin
I invited my Dad to join Kevin’s Cub Scouts pack trip to Manitowoc, Wisconsin where you can tour the Cobia Submarine and sleep overnight in it. The trip was very special for me because I finally got to see how my Dad lived during his time in the Navy. His sub Hardhead-365 was made there! You can see the subs name on that plaque. The Cobia is similar and the instructor let my Dad choose where we slept. He chose Forward Battery, where the highest ranking officer sleeps.
Top left - Grandpa's Sub
Nick won a match!
Conference Nick got a by and won a match!
Then you won the championship match!
Mom and Dad were so excited for what you accomplished.
1st Place Metal
The bracket.
I pulled everyone out of your closet because it was 100% unorganized.
Same went for your closet!
I'm happy to report they both look better now, for the time being.
Declan's 17th Birthday!
Grandpa & Kevin
Boys eating breakfast at the breakfast bar.
Sunny and her new toy Dad got her.
A night out at Feed my Starving Children.
We did a fun challenge with the kids today who next to never had any of these burgers.
— Blind Burger Brand Challenge —
try guess who’s is who’s Mcdonalds -
Big Mac Burger King - Whopper
Wendys - Dave's Single
Culvers - the culvers deluxe
Savino's (local) - Classic burger
Nicks favorite was Wendy’s-
Dave Single Kevin’s favorite was Burger King Whopper
Mine was also Burger king.
Nick scored culvers as the worse So did kevin. I scored the local place as worse.
It was a fun meal.
No comments:
Post a Comment