Monday, October 6, 2025

September 2025 - Running, Projects, Spiced Yolks, Europe Trip, Hoc, Driving Class

195th Monthly Photo

You and I going shopping!

I finished the basement in early 2020. It took me until now to hang the dart board. 

High School Cross Country

Middle School Cross Country- Kevin runs with a smile most of the time. 

One day you came home and started putting this hot sauce on your chips. 
Finally, welcome to the club!

Dad installed a much needed light in our shower. 

Dad had some extra time on his hands, so he created The Spiced Yolks. I am not sure how long this will go but I'm on Day 30 as of today. I post to Instagram, TikTok and Youtube for now. I review putting random spices on my eggs. 

Wrestling


Cuddles

Flying!

Bunratty Castle, Ireland.
Mom and Dad went on Moms business trip to Limerick Ireland, and London. 

Inisheer, Ireland. 
We were supposed to visit the Cliff of Moher but Mom and I witnessed 10% of the boat getting sick from the massive waves. The boat didn't take us. 

Making new friends,

Tower Bridge

Nick, you had a meet down in Peoria. 

Your tv watching position. 

Dads friend LeAnn came over with her new baby, Matthew.

You gain the confidence and asked a girl to Homecoming!

You and Alyssa looked great that night.


Working on your homework. 

A hot air balloon sighting as the sun rose over our neighborhood.

Autobahn Driving Course - Defensive driving course for Nick, brand new Chevys

Here's the skid car to mimic losing control. 

He Passsed. And is now is ready. 

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! That overseas trip to Ireland, etc, looked just wonderful. I’m happy to see you’re able to take advantage of those trips. I loved traveling around the world. I can’t believe how the boys are growing up so fast. In that picture of you and Matthew, you look so much like your mom. It brought back a flood of memories.

    Thanks for sharing Tim and give my best to everyone. Aunt Peg

    ReplyDelete