200th Monthly Photo
On Dads new job, Mr Bry and I went for a run in Greenbay.
Nick's Win at Sectionals.
Sadly two losses followed.
The crew
Kevin's Wins
Kevin Wins
Kevin Wins
Kevin took 3rd in his conference. On the way, he lost in OT to the kid that took 1st for a penalty point he didn't know about. Tough loss. But we are super proud of his efforts.
He still has not been pinned in 3 years.
Hanging out with Cousins
Like small (Charlie)
Like Big
Art by Nick & Alyssa
Order of the Arrow Elections
Ski Trip
37 minutes after the Ski resort opened on the Boy Scout trip,
Kevin went off a jump that ended his day of skiing.
A fractured wrist.
Ice Cream helped put a smile back on your face.
Nick (in the middle) and some of the crew


Thanks Tim for sharing your family memories with me. I so enjoy seeing you and your family. Nick and Kevin are doing great with their wrestling. I see you’re still doing birthday breakfast in bed. That reminds me of Darlene and how she enjoyed doing them and enjoyed having them. Tim, I see you like chocolate, mint ice cream, me too! It looks like Kevin has caramel. That’s another one of my favorites. All the best to you and your family.Love, Aunt Peg
ReplyDelete