202nd Monthly Photo
Our park that you guys grew up going to was torn down. They are updating it.
Your wrist is healing nicely.
Warren Dune Campout
It was so high.
Trying a new Ice Cream place, with Alyssa.
You asked Alyssa to Prom
I asked for the fish while in Atlanta. This is how it came.
Dad was downtown Atlanta for work.
One night we got a Waymo - Self Driving Car
It was the first time driving in this, it was strange.
Uno Push-up Challenge- Both Nick and I didn’t stop! We pulled cards from the entire Uno Attack deck, 8s, 9s, x2s, 2x4ways, skips, reversals, we saw them all. We both did over 200 pushups. He didn’t give up, I didn’t give up, both determined to win. In the end, we finished the whole deck, called it a tie and walked away proud with sore wrists. I was more proud of him, I thought for sure he’d cave, but he kept pushing on.
Kevin's Rides to and From School, with Sam and Oliver
Nick At the start of the 1600
Kevin, you love Uno - Here is your newest set.
Brother and Sister.
Your turn to mow.
Ice Cream Man!
Sam slept over and you two made Pancakes
You are on break from training at your new job - Lifeguard!
Your turn to mow.
22 Bags is what you and I loaded into Moms SUV.


No comments:
Post a Comment