204th Monthly Photo
Gaga Ball Pit - full of scouts.
He-Man, the movie!
It was pretty cool.
4/5 from Dad, 3/5 Mom, 5/5 Kevin
Meanwhile Nick, you were at a Sox game that got rained out.
Next up Dad had a work trip to Montreal for the week.
Being sneaky
6+ hours in the same position. Until you left for work.
Your first Gyro.
You didn't want to try one. I asked the woman at the counter for a sample, when you tried you smiled and ordered one.
Mom went from the 2nd tallest person to soon being the shortest.
Kevin's bedroom gaming setup.
Dinner out.
Saturday group cycling rides.
Fathers day!
After breakfast in bed we went for a Family ride.
Dads favorite.
Then we went and saw Toy Story 5!
Had to spot at to get ice cream!
Finished the evening celebrating Cormac's 17th birthday.
Annual Driveway family photo.
Kevin, on the Senior Patrol.
Your Middle School Graduation photo
Cousin Jimmy's Retirement party.
Archery in the backyard!
Spending your own money - Lego's
The kids like to tackle Mom.

As always, great photos. You are a busy family. Hope you enjoyed some of that good food up in Montreal.
ReplyDeleteSo now the kids finally out grew Lindsey. I know the feeling all too well, everyone being taller. I can’t believe I lost 2 inches. I was hanging in there until maybe 5/10 years ago and now the last couple months I finally lost another half inch. I’m now 5 feet. I have to bother people in the grocery store to get food off the top shelf.
Thanks for sharing. Love Aunt Peg