With Nicholas sitting to the right of me on the couch, I proceed to eat my macaroni pasta. Shortly into my snack, every fork full I bring to my mouth, Nick suddenly thinks it's for him. With his mouth fully open, he pulls down on my arms, stretches his neck as high as it can go and is confused when it doesn't go into his mouth. It was too cute and this repeated 3-4 times before I handed him off to Mom since I felt bad.
We tried feeding him rice cereal again the next night and again last night. He's learning, but he thinks the spoon is a nipple as of now.
I want to get video of it, but another funny thing he does is kick his legs and moves his arms around. If he could float, he'd be able to swim across the pool since that is what it looks like he's doing.
Now for some photos.


Seems like forever ago we spent the weekend with him! Can't wait to see all of you! Love, Grandma & Grandpa B
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your Family photos and your wonderful stories. What great memories you are creating for all of your family and your son. I'm just amazed at how fast he has grown. I look forward to many more pictures and stories of your daily adventures. My love to all of you. Mary Alice Stralina
ReplyDelete