Friday, January 22, 2010

Peek-A-Boo

It has to be the best game around. We've been playing it with him for months, but when he played it on us yesterday it was even more fun. For Mommy's case, he was lifting up and down the blanket while Mommy said peek-a-boo. For Daddy, while in bed and Nick standing along side the bed, he would squat down so he couldn't see me, then pull himself up and I'd say peek-a-boo. That went on about 5 minutes.

We recent bought a sound machine for his room. We had to...when we'd walk by his room at night and the floor would crack, it would wake him...he is just like his forefathers. So far his favorite sound is the heartbeat.

A few days ago I took Nick to the library where I picked out a DVD on teaching him sign language, for him to communicate down the road. He watched about 7 minutes and then lost interest. But it was a good start for now.

Yesterday we went and had his expanders filled in his head. They gave the option for us to do it at home every week. It took 2 professional nurses along with Mom and Dad to perform the task. We'll be there next week.
Superman in Training

Nick recently enjoys playing with a small ball we got from restaurant. He will chase it all over the house, but if you sit down with him, he'll do his best to toss it back to you if you roll it to him.

Next week I am going to turn over the blog to Mommy for a week.

2 comments:

  1. Wait 'til you see what Grandpa & Grandma B teach him! He looks sooooo serious. What a cutie! Love, Grandma B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad he is doing well. What a little tough guy!

    ReplyDelete