Monday, February 8, 2010

Da Da....Offical


We are calling it...he officially knows me and says Da Da. The other day when I went out the front door and closed it behind me, Mommy notes, he went up against the door behind me and said, "Dada". This morning Mommy brought him into bed with as we were getting up, I was under the covers when she asked, "where's Daddy". Nicholas extended his arm into my face and said DaDa, then lean into my body, his form of a hug.

We had dinner with friends Saturday at their home, they have a 5 3/4 and 3 year old. Nick enjoyed playing with them. Sunday Lindsey was sworn into Church council as elected official, then we were off to Michelotti's for their superbowl party. Good times.

Lately there I have made post at randoms times, but I'll try my best to keep them on Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he's talking! Time is flying by. Can't wait to see him this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to know what he calls me. I don't want to know what anyone calls me.

    ReplyDelete