Monday, February 1, 2010

"Thumper"

"Thumper" is what Grandma Bowman calls Nick because when he's excited or moving to some music, his left leg pats the ground repeatedly. Good name! I'll get some video of it soon.

Daddy is back in town. Grandma Polzin and I went on week long cruise to the Caribbean, boy I sure missed my family but had a wonderful time with my Mom!

Milk sign language symbol, he has seemed to pick that one up really fast, but we are not sure if he is saying goodbye also...

Today I started my new job, Grandma Bowman watched Nick. My computer wasn't delivered yet, but I did get to pick out from a catalog my new desk and supplies. I'm really looking forward to this job and the opportunity it holds. The good news this week is, I get to work from home for another week. Just need to stop in for a few meetings. Here is my new, nearly empty office.
Email me if you want to know the details of the new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment